Monday, June 24, 2013

Just Baked!


Whoever has the biggest sweet tooth, this post may come in handy! 

The other day I was at the mall with my friend and he wanted to go into just baked (for all of you who don't know what that is or have heard of it, its a store that sells cakes and cookies and its supposed to be the best) but they didn't have any vegan options. I asked the lady at the counter if they had any that I just wasn't exactly seeing, and it turns out that they don't actually KEEP them at the store, they take orders for specialty items there and send them to the bakery to get made! I ordered myself a grumpy cake cupcake for only $3.13 - and TOTALLY worth it! They also have two other flavors - red velvet and vanilla I think. 
Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

 

The Vegan Teen Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template