Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Update

Mercy For Animals T-Shit! Wut wut
Hey all! I hope you are enjoying my recipes. Tonight I am cooking something special out of a Mercy For Animals Magazine. Its a Gardein "Chicken" Piccata, and I'm really looking forward to it (I hope all of you are, too!)

I am on the Youth Advisory Board for Mercy For Animals, only 11 in the nation get picked! For those of you who don't know what Mercy For Animals is, its a non-profit organization group that helps spread awareness about whats happening on factory farms, and the beautiful world of vegetarian/veganism.

I'll be posting the recipe (maybe) tonight around 8 or 9, but it will DEFINITELY be up tomorrow around 2.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: thevganteen@gmail.com
Keep your heads up, and your eyes open for this delicious recipe!
-Ilana xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

 

The Vegan Teen Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template