Sunday, April 28, 2013

Yummy Garlic Bread!

Who DOES'NT want garlic bread as a side on their wonderful pasta?
Follow these steps for amazing garlic bread!
Ingredients:

  • Bread
  • Garlic
  • Olive oil

Preheat the oven to 350.
First, I got some nice bread (whole grain is good too, I just used white bread - left over from the Vegan BLT!) and cut it up into small slivers.

Second, I chopped up a bunch of garlic (without the skin), and set it down.

Afterwards, I put some olive oil on a knife, and spread it around on the bread (repeating this process as necessary).

When that was all SPREAD and done, I put the garlic on top. By then, these suckers were ready to be put into the oven!

Leave the delicious garlic bread in the oven, checking on it until you see the garlic turning kind of a golden color (as show above in the picture)

Take out and serve, but careful, its hot!

If you have and questions or concerns, please contact me at: thevganteen@gmail.com
Enjoy!
-Ilana xo
Another Picture:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

 

The Vegan Teen Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template